} -->

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plan

Sorry its been like a month since i last updated!

August was crazy for me! I went on a backpacking trip, did my school summer project, and started school

I barely found time to work on the car, plus i was waiting for the adapter plate and coupler (which i sent back...)

Today (below this post) i wrote all the major things i did in the last month. I've also been working on getting a deal on batteries. Im currently in contact with a few dealers.


My plans to finish the car! (added to checklist on sidebar)
  • Get a deal on batteries
  • Fabricate battery racks
  • Make a control box (containing the smaller components like fuses and contactor)
  • Get new adapter plate
  • fit adapter plate
  • Mount motor with tranny
  • wire the heater
  • Wire everything else
  • Mount everything else but batteries (controller, control box 12v charger)
  • Get vacuum brake
  • Mount gauges
  • Set up emergency disconnect (circuit breaker)
  • Mount battery pack charger in trunk
  • Mount batteries
  • test!

0 comments:

Post a Comment