} -->

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day Two Seattle...More Great News

We woke up and headed for Olympia, which is about an hour south. By around 12 we arrived at Paul's house.

Paul built is own controller, which i like a mini computer, for $600 and sells the kit and instructions for the same price.

We chatted about EV's and he showed me his 1972 Electric Bug which was pretty cool. He also gave me tips on how to build this controller and what to expect. He said to email him whenever i have a question. He needed some time to assemble my 100 plus piece kit, so my dad and i went to Red Lobster to get some food, then to a local EV part warehouse.

This was another awesome experience. I spoke with Dave on of the biggest EV parts retailer in the country about the best method for building my car. This was extremely helpful, and he told me to email him whenever i needed help.

So the only purchase i made, was one of the most important parts of my car, and i plan to get a head start on that before i get the other parts.

Here is the link to the instructions i'll follow to build this.
Controller Instructions

Pics are coming soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment