} -->

Monday, June 21, 2010

Started Building the Controller

Today I spent about 5 hours soldering all of the components onto the control board for my Controller.

I took about 100 resisters, capacitors, diodes ect. and infused them all onto the same circut board. I learned alot on how to solder and keep a steady hand. I had no major screw ups, however i did take some backward steps.

Overall I'm pleased with how it went, and now I have the larger stuff to deal with which is more drilling and screwing thank soldering.

Click here for pictures

**The photo album above will automatically update whenever i take more pictures

From Controller

1 comments:

#1 Followers said...

Hi Jake,

How did you every figure out all of those wires, etc. I see you have a very good assistant helping. How did we ever get such a smart grandson. We love telling our friends all about your progress.

Love Grandma and Grandpa

Post a Comment