} -->

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update...

Obviously i didn't get everything done that i wanted. I started cleaning under the empty hood and i also cleaned about half of the engine. It's harder than i thought!

Oven Cleaner works good on the metal components of the engine and Simple green works on on the painted stuff.

I moved my checklist to the side of the screen and will update it often, as i am eager to cross things out.

I wasn't planning on getting those parts, but im glad i did. I found two new local contacts who both have tons of parts.

Oh and i got that catalog grandma. Its great it has almost every part in it!

The only parts i still need for my car that don't involve the electric components are a new quad headlight assembly which im searching for used for around $120.

0 comments:

Post a Comment