} -->

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fixed Electrical Stuff

Ive been sick the last few days, but last Wednesday i bought a regular 12v car battery to try to fix all of the electrical problems

I got all the existing parts on the car working and ready to go. This includes...

-headlights
-high beams
-turn signals
-tail lights
-brake lights
-front and back windshield wipers
-front and back defrost
-windshield squirter
-radio
-speakers
-interior lights
-dash lights
-ac control lights

I think thats everything

The radio works great. I ended up opening it up and wiring in a little cord so i can play my iPod through the car speakers.

The car speakers however were trashed, so i ordered some new ones off amazon.

Here are some night time pictures of all the lights working


Dash















Radio




























Low Beams















High Beams














1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake,

We are so glad you are feeling better and were able to get so many electrical things working. I agree with you, you have an amazing Dad and Mom too, of course. I bet he will be on the Dream Team.

Love you!!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa

Post a Comment